POW Banker EA 6.5 (MT5)
You don't need to know where the markets are going next; let the POW Banker EA do all the work for you.
The Banker EA will work 24/5, so you don't have to.
- It runs itself 24/5. Once set up, the EA will do its thing while going about your day as usual.
- Hedging & Averaging Strategy. It will enter both buys and sells as and when required.
- Integrated Risk Management. Manage open drawdown with the integrated equity protector settings.
- Built with Prop Trading in mind. That's right; you want an EA that will help you pass a Challenge and trade live? We've integrated the most common Prop Trading rules to prove it works and identify settings that will, in turn, increase the probability of a Challenge Pass!
- The average challenge pass rate from our research is less than 8%. We can 9X this with proven pass rates of more than 74%! All without the stress of analysis and being in front of the charts. We've created a ‘custom criterion' in MT5 to show the pass rates.
- Using a Prop Firm where trades have to be closed on a Friday? We've got you covered with that, too; the EA can close transactions on a Friday and restart itself – all automatically.
- The RSI Feature will help reduce the frequency and drawdown of trades – this can be as specific as you want it to be. With customizable timeframes and RSI Periods.
- Do you want to trade a specific trading session? You can set custom trading times to suit when you wish to trade.
“If you don't find a way to make money while you sleep, you will work until you die” (Warren Buffet)
Here's proof it works…
Click the link below to view google drive, where you can log in to our accounts, check myfxbook stats and see prop firm passes, like FTMO.
I've seen similar things, how is this different?
There's a load of EA's out there, I know.
The thing is, sometimes things aren't as they seem…
Let me explain.
You see a back-test result showing an account going from
£500 to £500k in 3 years, wow, right?
You buy it; it pops your account.
Two main reasons for this one. The vendor hasn't given you the explanation and guidance on HOW you can manage and set your own risk, agreed?
They just gave you the good news, I bet?
The thing is, ‘Perfection' doesn't exist, sorry.
Broker feeds are all different for testing; the past results aren't guaranteed to replicate into the future – all that stuff.
However, testing is all we have, and yes, it is essential.
BUT, take that £500 to £500k example above – what is the drawdown was above £500 without stop loss or drawdown management?
You would've blown your account if you'd have started at a different
moment in time.
We don't test like this. We factor this in to ensure these sorts of things aren't misleading.
And we give you the ‘balanced' view of our trading tools.
They're tools to help you, but they need understanding and managing in line with your risk appetite.
Else you can say your account goodbye when you don't set the risk you're happy with or get greedy chasing that new Lambo that everyone on your social media feed seems to have.
We used Walk Forward Pro to test the robustness of the Banker EA.
Walk Forward Pro Software uses multi-stage walk forward analysis, combined with best-practice back-testing & optimization methodologies, to help produce more profitable and robust expert advisors for MetaTrader 4.
£1k to £22k in under three years with a 30%
Equity Stop set within the test – with 99%
modeling data via TickStory.com
BUT, this isn't for everyone…
If you're trying to turn your £1000 into £10,000 in a month.
We're not right for each other.
If you're looking for a guarantee of a 100% pass rate for your prop challenge, we wish you a good day.
It simply doesn't exist. But, this is as good as it gets, we believe!
Hoping this is the silver bullet to solve all your problems?
I'm afraid there's no silver bullet. Every trading system requires you to understand the upsides and limitations. The key to longevity and consistency is always managing your account with control and discipline – never relying on ‘hope.'
Here are questions committed traders as you had before making the smart decision to join…
I’m only a beginner; can this help me?
You’re the perfect person. You've not got the bad habits or the shit expectations.
You need to follow the videos provided to get this setup.
Is this MT4 or MT5?
What is the win rate with the strategy?
Trading isn't about how many trades you win.
How much can I make per month?
Does this hedge?
Will you help with pairs and settings?
What do I need to get started?
Can I set up from my phone?
I’ve tried similar (or seen similar ads) before and it didn’t work, why is this going to work?
Is this a martingale strategy?
Specification: POW Banker EA 6.5 (MT5)
1 review for POW Banker EA 6.5 (MT5)