Desert Funk EA 1.22
Desert Funk EA is a multi-functional Expert Advisor for MetaTrader terminals that allows you to trade using an order grid. The Expert Advisor algorithm makes it possible to build smart grid both with the trend and against the trend.
Desert Funk EA is a multi-functional Expert Advisor for MetaTrader terminals that allows you to trade using an order grid.
The Expert Advisor algorithm makes it possible to build smart grida both with the trend and against the trend.
Trading with the trend is structured in such a way that each new order is opened only if the previous order has a Stop Loss in the profit zone.
Trading against the trend is conducted in order to close unprofitable positions with a profit.
The advisor has a large number of settings that allow you to conduct conservative, aggressive or scalping trading of financial instruments.
The first version of the expert advisor was written in 2009. the program is constantly being improved and upgraded.
You can request technical support, settings and demo versions of programs in the
Advantages of the Desert Funk EA Expert Advisor
- Easy to configure
- Suitable for beginners and professionals
- The expert advisor automatically takes fees and swaps into account
- It can work with any financial instruments (Forex, Crypto, CFD, Futures, Metals)
- It can be optimized in the strategy tester
- It can trade on any time frame
- It has multiple modes of trading: with the trend and against the trend
- It has multiple averaging modes, including smart and partial averaging
The Expert Advisor algorithm
Depending on the chosen trading strategy, the Expert Advisor can trade continuously without waiting for signals from the trading strategy, or it can wait for a signal from the trading strategy.
The signal can be applied both to the beginning of trading and to subsequent orders in the grid. The EA trades using the orders grid method.
If the price moves in a profitable direction after the order is opened, the Desert Funk EA v 1.22 Expert Advisor will use the break-even trading method using a Trailing Stop.
(Moving of the Stop Loss to the profitable zone following the price). When the profit condition is met for the order in the passing direction, another order will be opened with the same lot as the previous one.
In this way, the expert advisor will try to use trend trading as efficiently as possible.
If the price goes in a losing direction after opening an order, the Expert Advisor will automatically open averaging orders in order to close the entire orders grid as quickly and profitably as possible.
Averaging orders, depending on the Expert Advisor settings, can be opened with a fixed lot or with an ever-increasing lot.
The Expert Advisor is programmed with unique methods for calculating prices, in which the trading algorithm can quickly reduce a losing position and increase profits on profitable positions.
Partial closing takes place in virtual mode, which means that your broker will never see the price at which the EA will close positions.
- Perform testing in conditions as close to reality as possible. Use demo accounts for tests.
- Test for at least 2-4 business weeks
- For high-quality and reliable testing, if possible, use VPS servers
- The program settings allow you to run multiple copies of the Expert Advisor in one terminal, use this feature
- Don’t take too many risks
- Check any .set files on tests (.set files do not take into account the spread, the chart period, the features of the broker’s quotes, fees, etc.).)
- Testing the Expert Advisor in the strategy tester will not give you any guarantees and reliable good results
- Do not leave the Expert Advisor on 24/7, always monitor the work of the Expert Advisor and adjust the settings if necessary
Specification: Desert Funk EA 1.22
Desert Funk EA.ex4
desert 1h eurusd.set