Beat The Market Maker EA 6.1
Beat The Market Maker (BTMM) Robot is finally available for Metatrader4. To beat the Market Makers you need to understand the basic objectives of their activity.
Beat The Market Maker (BTMM) Robot is finally available for Metatrader4. To beat the Market Makers you need to understand the basic objectives of their activity. The MM’s are traders and their objective is to make money. This includes strategies to trade against retails traders like you. The major difference between them and other traders is that they have the ability, through access to massive volumes, to move price at their will. So to make money, they aim to buy at a lower price and then sell at a higher price.
- The Recommended Timeframe is M15.
- The EA is multipair, so Expert MUST be added to just ONE chart of any pair.
- Your Daily target should not be more than 2 or 3 times your risk per trade.
- All possible error can be found in journal to help you better.
- Not broker sensitive, but ECN broker is always better
- Trend Filter gives higher quality entries but less trades
- The recommended minimum deposit is 100 USD.
- Every default settings on the EA is optimized to give the best result.
TO BACKTEST THE EA ACCURATELY, YOU NEED TO RUN A MULTI-CURRENCY BACKTEST ON STRATEGY TESTER WHICH IS NOT POSSIBLE ON MT4. WE RECOMMEND REAL FORWARD TESTING ON A DEMO ACCOUNT WITH SOME PAIRS FOR THE BEST RESULT.
Specification: Beat The Market Maker EA 6.1
Forexlify EA Settings.pdf