Aquos EA 1.7
Aquos EA is an Expert Advisor working on MetaTrader 4 platform, based on pure mathematical and statistical concepts, and it is totally different from any other EA you can find online.
Aquos EA is an Expert Advisor working on MetaTrader 4 platform, based on pure mathematical and statistical concepts, and it is totally different from any other EA you can find online, because its strategy doesn’t rely simply on indicators or price action or common trading concepts, but it relys completely on sophisticated statistics and probability calculations.
And the best part of it is that this statistical calculations are updated day by day by the software itself. So this means that basically the EA should not be suffering even when the market will change its volatility and behaviour.
You can decide based on your capital and based on your own taste how much money you are willing to risk to make a certain amount of income. There is not a minimum requirement capital to start trading with this EA, but obviously risk and reward will be strictly related to it.
This is not a “get rich quick” offering that will promise unachievable things and then will burn your account, this is a serious project and a serious tool to help you make stable profit month by month without risking too much (obviously if you set it correctly and conscientiously).
The main characteristic of the Aquos Expert Advisor:
- Aquos uses few different strategies on different TimeFrames
- The Stratiegies are based on refined statistics and probability calculations
- The algorithms are updated day by day by the software itself
- No martingale and no risky hedging features
- 2 different types of Stop Loss based on volatility and equity
- Fully customizable on your own risk management preferences
- It is working on the popular MetaTrader 4 platform with any broker
- No minimum capital requirement to run the Expert Advisor
- No “get rich quick” scheme, this is a serious and stable project
Specification: Aquos EA 1.7
1 review for Aquos EA 1.7
\experts\MT_AQUOS.ex4 (Unlocked from Trial Version)
AQUOS EA Manual.pdf