DMCA (Digital Millennium Copyright Act) takedown request requirements
We take the intellectual property rights of others seriously. The Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) established a process for addressing claims of copyright infringement. If you own a copyright or have authority to act on behalf of a copyright owner and want to report a claim that we are infringing that material, please send a notice that meets the minimum requirements of the DMCA, to [email protected], and we will take appropriate action:
DMCA notice requirements:
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim is being infringed;
- A description of the material you claim is infringing and that you want removed or access to which you want disabled and the URL or other location of that material;
- Your name, title (if acting as an agent), address, telephone number, and email address;
- The following statement: “I have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted material I am complaining of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use)”;
- The following statement: “The information in this notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed”; and
- An electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or a person authorized to act on the owner’s behalf.
Submissions under this DMCA Policy should be sent to [email protected]
We will review your submission and take whatever action we deem appropriate under the DMCA, including removal of the challenged content from the website.